We provide a full packing list with all tours packs prior to travel but the below should make a good starting point:
- Bike clothes, helmet etc…
- Riding boots and casual shoes
- Casual clothes
- Spare gloves
- Swimming gear & towel
- First aid kit
- Basic painkillers etc…
- Local currency
- Credit card (advisable)
- Power adapter and charging equipment for gadgets
- If you require glasses, extra pair
- Duct tape
- Plastic bags
All riders on tour must have personal travel, medical and repatriation insurance for themselves and their pillion riders in the countries that we ride through. This must cover repatriation of both in case of accident or medical emergency.
We also highly recommend that you take out insurance that covers cancellation of your holiday in case you can’t make the tour due to accident, illness or redundancy before departure.
You are totally responsible for ensuring that you have the correct level of cover for your tour.
We highly recommend travel insurance through the Post Office as it was, at the time of writing, one of the few that has cancellation cover as well as covering you riding a big bike.
- Visas as appropriate
- Valid Passport
- Travel insurance
- Driving licence and International Permit
- Note with your driving licence of any medical allergies in Latin
- Vaccination certificates if required
- Colour photocopies of all above documentation